Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G Audio delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have installed 80 T23G phones. Outgoing calls are 100%. I have a problem with incoming calls. As soon as the handset is picked up, there is a delay in audio for 1 to 2 seconds. I did upgrade to 44.80.0.70 and it did not solve the issue. I tried to set the jitter buffer to fixed (120 ; 120; 120) this made it worse. Please find attached syslog.
hi

thanks for your information

for this issue, do you mean that the voice is delay like :

the time on the LCD shows 00:02, then you hear the hello from the other side, correct ?

if yes, in order to solve this issue , i have see that you are using G729, would you please try other codec and test again ? remember to reset the phone to factory first !

if the issue still exist , then please provide the trace file for future analysis,trace file including pcap file, config bin and syslog file , and we need three of them provide at one time. this time you only provide pcap file , this is not so enough to locate the issue , so please kindly provide them again .

for how to get them , please refer to the FAQ below:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

after you collect all of them , please send them and the detail description of the issue to support@yealink.com this email is 24 hours work , then we will follow up quickly .

let me know if any question

TKS & BR

Michael
Reference URL's