Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28P BLF Lamps Don't Change Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a client with 5 T28P's in their office, with BLF configured for all phones.

When a user is on the phone, the BLF color stays green instead of changing to red. I have cleared the BLF settings on the DSS keys on all phones and reconfigured BLF and I have upgraded the firmware on all phones to 2.71. The problem remains.

When the phones were on firmware 2.70, BLF worked properly when we first installed the phones. The users reported that BLF would then work intermittently, then one day the colors didn't change at all.

Attached is a pcap file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi VanRandon,

Sorry. Your pcap doesn't contain enough information.
Please re-supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap.

Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
Here you go.
Hi VanRandon,

Can you try to fill "sip:61@X.X.X.X" instead of "61" in the Value place?
Okay, so I took the logfiles from a phone in our lab that I set up BLF with the affected extensions. I realized that the lab phone had a secondary server configured in Account 1, so I removed the secondary server IP. The BLF function now works correctly on the lab phone with the affected extensions.

However, the affected extensions have still seen no change. I checked the secondary server configurations for the affected extensions, and each account had only one server listed. So, I configured the BLF setting on the affected extensions with the "sip:61@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" as you recommended.

Yealink Administrator: if you could also please edit your previous post and remove my server IP address and replace it with "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" or "[yourserverIP] that would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want my server IP's to be publicly advertised as we already get many hacking attempts. Thanks!
Hi VanRandon,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have editted my previous post.
Yealink Admin, attached are files from one of the affected phones.

Users report that the BLF buttons change colors randomly and intermittently, but not every time an extension is in use.
Hi VanRandon,

Sorry. I still can get enough message from your pcap and syslog.
It seems that your syslog level don't set as 6, so syslog doesn't supply enough information for me.
And you don't start pcap before this issue appears, so i just can see bye message in your pcap.
I upload a guide for you. Thanks for your cooperation.
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink...._Trace.pdf
(12-27-2013 03:59 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi VanRandon,

Sorry. I still can get enough message from your pcap and syslog.
It seems that your syslog level don't set as 6, so syslog doesn't supply enough information for me.
And you don't start pcap before this issue appears, so i just can see bye message in your pcap.
I upload a guide for you. Thanks for your cooperation.
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink...._Trace.pdf

Sorry about that. The syslog level was reset to 6 and we did a full business day of captures on the pcap files. I looked through both files and saw full SIP messages: subscribe, notify, etc.
Hi VanRandon,

Sorry. Your syslog file can't be open. If you don't do other call operation after you exported above syslog, please re-export syslog for me. Smile If not, our R&D will analyze other two files at first.
Reference URL's