Yealink Forums

Full Version: voice mail message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
On my t48g i get a message when i receive a new voice mail (popup window). That' fine, but:
On my t46g i don't get this message although the config is equal on both phones!
What can i do to solve this problem or isn't it possible on the t46g to receive such a popup windows?
Thank you.
Cheers Marc
If you login to the web interface of the phone.
Go to Features tab/Notification Popups.
Do you have the "Display Voice Mail Popup" set to enable?

When you get a voicemail do you get the RED notification light in the top corner?
The "Display Voice Mail Popup" is enabled.
There is no Red light... (in the t46g)
any other ideas?
Thanx
Hello,

Please also check the "Voice Mail Display" option under Account-> Advnaced.
If it doesn't work can you register the account in T48G to T46G and check whether there is a voice message?
If both of them don't work, please have a try of reset in T46G.

Regards,
James
Hi James,
I checked the advanced option: is enabled...
The account of t46G is the same as in t48G. In both phones are the same accounts with exact the same settings/options.
Reset is also done twice...
Thanks
So in T46G there is no any voice mail indication?(no voice mail icon on LCD, no popup window, no Reg power LED notification)
If yes, T46G may don't receive a voice mail NOTIFY message from server.
Please enable "Suscribe for MWI" under Account-> Advanced, and set subscription period to 60s. Then go to Setting->Configuration, enable pcap trace, after several minutes later, stop and export it to us.

Regards,
James
Voila.
Thanks...
Any suggestions???
Thanks Marc
No idea?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's