Yealink Forums

Full Version: Auto answer calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I add a pcap file made with yealink Pcap Feature

In this I send the header with "answer-after=0" but I obtain a "Busy Here" message form the device

Thanks in advance
Finally it works, you have to enable "Call Waiting"
Hi,

I tried to auto-answer a call when I'm in active call but the second call not auto-answer and the call active is not put on hold.

Call Waiting is enable
Intercom is enable

Header are put :
sip_h_Call-Info='answer-after=0',sip_h_Call-Info='info=alert-autoanswer',sip_h_Alert-Info='answer-after=0,sip_h_Alert-Info='info=alert-autoanswer

But the second call is not answered automatically and active call is not put hold.

I need this feature for callcenter using siemens solution and I convert to Yealink. They launch calls from their web interface.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
(12-20-2017 11:29 AM)IPBX Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to auto-answer a call when I'm in active call but the second call not auto-answer and the call active is not put on hold.

Call Waiting is enable
Intercom is enable

Okay, did you have "intercom barge" enabled though? As described earlier in this thread, look under Feature-> Intercom and try again.
(12-20-2017 03:32 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017 11:29 AM)IPBX Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to auto-answer a call when I'm in active call but the second call not auto-answer and the call active is not put on hold.

Call Waiting is enable
Intercom is enable

Okay, did you have "intercom barge" enabled though? As described earlier in this thread, look under Feature-> Intercom and try again.

Hi !

Sorry, I miss this comment. With your help, my scenario works.

Please, what mean intercom barge ?! I don't meet other unknown problem if I enable it ?

Regards,
The intercom barge option tells the phone that you want auto-answer/intercom calls to take priority over normal calls.

When enabled it means that if you are currently talking on a call, that call will automatically be interrupted and put on hold if:
a) a call with the auto-answer is sent to the phone
b) a multicast page that the phone is configured to listen for is started.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's