Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P - 1 of 3 handsets replies as busy, but it is not busy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am also experiencing the same issue. We have 5 handsets connected to base station using the latest firmware 25.73.0.40 and we are getting the "486 busy here" message in asterisk randomly from different extensions. It happens more often than not. Any answers yet?

I believe to have fixed my issue (definitely a work around). Looks like this only happens when I have 5 phones connected to the base station. If I remove one of the phones, they all ring every time. Before it was 1 extension every time (usually a different one each time). I have installed a second base station for one of the phones to correct.
@denegren

Have you tried to ring the handsets simultaneously?
E.g. in Asterisk:

Code:
exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/101&SIP/102,30)

This does happen also with only 2 handsets registered. Try several times!
@Yealink:

Any progress for this issue (from R&D)?
@Yealink:

Any update on this issue?
Hi, we are also having the same problem. We have upgraded to the following firmware for handset 26.73.254.154 and base station 25.73.254.160 have you come across a solution yet?
Hello
did you try to assign different udp port for each account? (see attached file)

first 5062 - second 5064 - ......

it works better in my case.
@ Engitech:

Good idea, I just tested it, but for me it doesn't work. The first account always gives busy in a parallel call.
The only workaround that helps, is to delay the call to all accounts except the first for 2 seconds (with local channels in Asterisk).

Update: For me it works for 2 or 3 times, when I, additionally to your idea, enable "RPort" on all accounts. But I then get busy again for the 4th or 5th call.
@Yealink:

Any progress for this issue (from R&D)? This thread was opened 4 months ago …
@Yealink:

Any progress for this issue (from R&D)? This thread was opened 8 months ago …
Update: This bug seems to be fixed, when using the 25.80.0.15 Base firmware (for W52P & W56P) and the W52H 26.73.0.30 Handset firmware.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's