Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P - 1 of 3 handsets replies as busy, but it is not busy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-12-2015 11:41 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Michael,

It seesm that the syslog is not included in the mail you send to support.
Can you please send it again to james@yealink.com

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

I sent the email with all files to you as well.

Upon further testing we figured out, that the issue in groupcall might have something to do with the "sleep-mode" of the handset (when the display turns off).

And also if the first handset of the the base station does or gets a new single call, then the next groupcall works again once. Very strange.
I'm having the exact same problem here. I can see the calls hit the W52P base, but that is sending a message that the phone is busy even though it is sitting idle. Are there any fixes for this yet?

It seems like the last phone to receive a call is the one that doesn't ring.
@ Yealink_James:

Could you find anything helpful yet in the log files I sent you?
Hello Michael,

Yes, I can see that there is info about pcap/syslog in your mail.
Unfortunatelly it seems that they are not sent correctly for some reason. I can only download config.bin and configuration file.
Can you please send it again.

Thanks,
James
Hi James,

I resent the email to you and now put all files into a zipped folder.
@ Yealink_James:

Any progress?
Sorry Michael,

I didn't receive the last mail. Now I create a ftp link for you, can you please upload the file to this ftp server.

http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=E6273...158ECB203F

Thanks,
Hi James,

I just uploaded the file "W52P-issue.zip" via your FTP-link (is has 715kB of size on my computer).

PS: I guess you'll have a quite aggressive spam filter on your email system … :-).
Thanks, I got the file now. Will send it to our R&D for analysis.
It's a little strange, we don't set a spam rule for support mail to avoid not receiving mail from our customers.(thare are a lot of spam sending to our support mail every day)

Regards,
Maybe my email-provider had a temporary issue …
Nevertheless now you have the needed data to analyse the issue.
Have a nice weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's