Yealink Forums

Full Version: call history for transferred numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

The history log is not displaying the correct number for attended transfers. It logs correctly for blind transfers.

Example: I have ext 201 and 202. Ext 201 receives a call from 999999 and transfers the call to 202 (attended). Initially, while the caller (999999) is on hold the display on 202 shows 201 (which is correct). As soon as the transfer is completed, the display on 202 get changed to 999999 (which is correct). But when you look at the call history for 202 it will show a received call from 201 not 999999.

Is there any way we can configure the phone to display the transferred number in the call log?

I have tried this on T2x and T4x phones using the latest firmware. The phones are configured with PAI and i have also tried with RPID.
Hello,

What's your phone model and phoen firmware?
Please set this parameter through autoprovision and check again.

features.save_init_num_to_history.enable = 0

Regards,
James
(10-22-2015 06:11 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

What's your phone model and phoen firmware?
Please set this parameter through autoprovision and check again.

Regards,
James

Hi James,

Thank you for your quick reply. One of the phones is a T27P on 45.80.0.70 and the other is a T41P on 36.72.23.3

I`m not sure on how to set that parameter. Could you please send me a guide?

edit1: I have found a guide for auto-provisioning here, but i was wondering if there a simpler way of just running that command?

edit2: I have found a way. I went to Settings -> Configuration and did a "Export CFG Configuration File" for "All Configuration". Using notepad i have added a new line with features.save_init_num_to_history.enable = 0 and i can confirm that this works.

Would it be possible to show both calls under history (the external 999999 and internal 201 in our example)?

Thank you for your support.

Thanks
Hi James,

I have the the same issue. I configured the
but the Call History is showing only the first caller name/number but not from the attended transfered call.

T46G with Firmware 80.0.95

Thank you!

Configuration [attachment=2085]
Same Problem, T46 latest firmware and it doesnt work... any solution to this?
I also have this problem.

features.save_init_num_to_history = 0 has been set in the provisioning file.

But the number of the party being transferred is not shown in call history, only the person that transferred the call.

We are running firmware 28.80.1.110 (3cx version).

I have emailed support but had no reply. Is someone able to assist please?
transfer.save_initia_calllog.enable=1

Works for me
transfer.save_initia_calllog.enable=1

Works for me
Reference URL's