Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G +- 20 second delay outgoing calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

At this moment we are using 7 T48G phones in our company. We have a couple of issues, but the main issue I would like to solve immediately is the delay issue.

General information:
- firmware: 35.7.0.50
- Hardware version 35.1.0.2.1.0.0

What is the scenario:
- Make an outgoing call
- Receiver picks up his phone and doesn't hear anything for the first 15-22 seconds
- Both phones know the call is successful ( timer is counting up )

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck
hi Jens

thanks for your information

for this issue, is the scenario like below :

1. A call B, B answer , A and B establish a call , TIME IS COUNTING UP
2. at this time, A speak hello..., then 15-22 seconds later , B hear the hello ......,

or do you mean ,A speak hello.(15-22 seconds).Yealink....,then B can only hear Yealink...., the words before is missed.

please confirm the scenario clear to us and then reset the phone to factory and test again .

if all the above solution can't solve your issue, please provide us the trace file for future analysis,trace file including pcap file, config bin and syslog file , and we need three of them provide at one time.

for how to get them , please refer to the FAQ below:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

send it to our 24 hours working email address : support@yealink.com. then we will follow up .

TKS & BR

Michael
Hi Michael

For the scenario:
B does NOT hear anything A is saying during the first 15 - 22 seconds. The words before is missed.

Did a factory reset yesterday, didn't solve the issue.
I will read the FAQ now to send you the files.

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck

Hi Michael,

mail has been sent with the additional files.

Kind regards,

Jens
(10-22-2015 02:29 PM)JensVanHerck Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Michael

For the scenario:
B does NOT hear anything A is saying during the first 15 - 22 seconds. The words before is missed.

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck

Hi Michael,

Kind regards,

Jens

Hi,

We had this problem before. the first thing to do, is to contact the carrier. to see if the call request comes in to him at the same second when you started the call. like that you could see if the problem is with the hosted machine sending the call request late, or with him routing the call late.
(10-22-2015 10:31 PM)Abe1048 Wrote: [ -> ]

For the scenario:

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck

Hi Michael,

Kind regards,

Jens

Hi,

We had this problem before. the first thing to do, is to contact the carrier. to see if the call request comes in to him at the same second when you started the call. like that you could see if the problem is with the hosted machine sending the call request late, or with him routing the call late.

Didn't help.
(10-28-2015 09:11 PM)JensVanHerck Wrote: [ -> ]

For the scenario:

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck

Hi Michael,

Kind regards,

Jens

Hi,

Didn't help.
Hi,

Which Router and Firewall are you using?
(10-29-2015 12:39 AM)Abe1048 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015 09:11 PM)JensVanHerck Wrote: [ -> ]

For the scenario:

Kind regards,

Jens Van Herck

Hi Michael,

Kind regards,

Jens

Hi,

Didn't help.
Hi,

Which Router and Firewall are you using?

Hi,

I have sent my trace files to Yealink R&D. I'm waiting now for an answer ( 7 days ago ).

Thanks
Hi JensVanHerck!

At this time I have the same problem and I didn't found the problem yet. I'll be so grateful if you inform me the solve of the problem if you find the solution... same if I find the problem first!

Thanks!
Reference URL's