Yealink Forums

Full Version: Utility to sync outlook contacts with T4x phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Hoping someone has found such a utility.
What i have is a customer who uses outlook.
What we would like is some kind of utility or way to have there outlook contacts synced with the phone, that way when a call comes in and if it matches caller ID from the phone book it will display caller ID in the format the user has the contact in there outlook.
has anyone ever ran across such a thing?
Even if we had a utility that would automatically every so often export there contacts to a file that we coudl then format into a xml document on the web server th phone could see.

just looking for idea on how we could accomplish this.

Thanks
Hello Tuck,

I only find this tool which converts outlook contacts into Yealink XML files. It seems doesn't work for you.
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=E8D85...98497E5CE1

The other way should be Lync solution...

Regards,
James
Is there no utility or anything to be able to have it happen automatically without lync?

I have seen more and more requests for this feature, even one that went to Grandsteam since there android phone allowed for syncing of contacts with exchange.
(10-20-2015 11:54 AM)tsukraw Wrote: [ -> ]Is there no utility or anything to be able to have it happen automatically without lync?

I have seen more and more requests for this feature, even one that went to Grandsteam since there android phone allowed for syncing of contacts with exchange.

I am using Outlook to Google Apps with Caldavsynchronizer. Then add can Google Contacts on the phone GUI and enable it on the directory page.
(08-06-2019 07:56 PM)justingoldberg Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Outlook to Google Apps with Caldavsynchronizer. Then add can Google Contacts on the phone GUI and enable it on the directory page. Super Mario

Hi, can you share your experiences using Outlook with Caldavsynchronizer? I really want to know this!
Reference URL's