Yealink Forums

Full Version: T38G V71 firmware release date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have read both in Jan and Aug that the V71 firmware for the T38G is coming. Do you have an ETA yet?
Been a few days still no answer to this?
Still looking for an answer to this question. Is there really no ETA?
I would really like to get an answer here.
I want also really know the releasedate of this version! We use many of this phones and we get new offices next weeks. I want to buy Yealink phones for this offices, but if nobody can tell us something about the releasedate of this version, I have to make a decision what to do. Maybe we have to buy other phones of a different brand (not what I want). Please tell us!
There is still no word and it has been now a year.
Hi all,

Sorry. We don't release V71 for T32G and T38G any more. We will supply technical support in V70 for T32G and T38G.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
you realize that the parking blf issue with dropped call has not been fixed on that phone?
(01-09-2014 02:56 AM)JamesK Wrote: [ -> ]you realize that the parking blf issue with dropped call has not been fixed on that phone?
Hi JamesK,

If you have encounted some issues, we will fix them for you.
Can you describe more details about this BUG for me?
(01-09-2014 04:35 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014 02:56 AM)JamesK Wrote: [ -> ]you realize that the parking blf issue with dropped call has not been fixed on that phone?
Hi JamesK,

If you have encounted some issues, we will fix them for you.
Can you describe more details about this BUG for me?

the same bug that the other phones have when you park a call at a location then pick it up and then park it at the same location it drops the call. you fixed that in release 72 for most phones. sadly this phone is still on 70 and needs an update to at the very least 71 but 72 would be great.

also the power light stays on all the time. This was addressed in a newer firmware release on other phones.

there are also issues with being able to use ftp with a user Id and password for various things.

there are lots of post around were Yealink support says it will be fixed in version 71 which has never came out for this model of phone.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's