Yealink Forums

Full Version: Programming Message Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T22P. When I press the message key, if I enter the extension # under account number, when I press it after it's programed it calls the extension and I can eventually get to voicemail.

Is there a way I can have it call voicemail directly without having to let the phone ring till voicemail picks up?
(11-30-2013 12:11 AM)ccwtech Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T22P. When I press the message key, if I enter the extension # under account number, when I press it after it's programed it calls the extension and I can eventually get to voicemail.

Is there a way I can have it call voicemail directly without having to let the phone ring till voicemail picks up?

Try instead of entering the extension number, entering the feature code for the voicemail. For example on Freepbx *97.
If you go into the advanced settings under account there is a spot to define the voicemail extension. If you fill that field, that is the extension that will be called when you push the message waiting button.

Rick
(03-27-2014 02:17 AM)strabuzano Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2013 12:11 AM)ccwtech Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T22P. When I press the message key, if I enter the extension # under account number, when I press it after it's programed it calls the extension and I can eventually get to voicemail.

Try instead of entering the extension number, entering the feature code for the voicemail. For example on Freepbx *97.
*97 is the trick. Thanks!
Reference URL's