Yealink Forums

Full Version: Runaway calls, help :-(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this issue where someone/thing dials a number here, and it leaves a long, like 50 minutes "message". When you listen to the voicemail, it is a fax machine.

In freepbx, I have tried to prevent this by detecting faxes on inbound routes, and then terminating the call, however, it did not help.

I also added SIP settings as follows, but did not help either:

faxdetect=yes
session-timers=originate
session-expires=1200
session-minse=300
session-refresher=uas

So, I also blacklisted the offending numbers, but more keep 'popping up'.

Any idea how I can prevent these runaway calls? It is a T46G issue? Thanks in advance.
Hi mike366,

Do you ever test this account in other phone and test again?

In order to do more troubleshooting, Can you provide some information to me?
1. enter wbebpage->Settings->Configuration, set "system log level" as 6, start "Pcap feature"
2. when the issue happen again, then wait one or two minutes
3. enter wbebpage->Settings->Configuration, Export syslog and stop "pcap feature", export pcap file.
4. Then send syslog and pcap to me.

Thanks
(11-29-2013 05:37 AM)mike366 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue where someone/thing dials a number here, and it leaves a long, like 50 minutes "message". When you listen to the voicemail, it is a fax machine.

In freepbx, I have tried to prevent this by detecting faxes on inbound routes, and then terminating the call, however, it did not help.

I also added SIP settings as follows, but did not help either:

faxdetect=yes
session-timers=originate
session-expires=1200
session-minse=300
session-refresher=uas

So, I also blacklisted the offending numbers, but more keep 'popping up'.

Any idea how I can prevent these runaway calls? It is a T46G issue? Thanks in advance.

If you are using the Comedian Mail voicemail, you can set the maxsecs option to a low value. We have ours set to 180 seconds for situations like this.
Reference URL's