Yealink Forums

Full Version: Power Indicator Led
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-04-2013 03:36 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Slimard,

Sorry. Your version is V70 and it does have this issue.
This issue has been solved in V71. If you want to solve this issue, please ask your distributor for help.
Thanks.

Thank you for the update, I will wait for next firmware release.

Sorry I am missing something. I have downloaded the firmware 7.71.0.165.rom. Is this what you called V71?
Hi Slimard,

x.71.x.x is V71. If you want to upgrade to this version, please contact your distributor. Your previous versoin has software protection.
Thanks I will ask them, they are not distributor. Just a street IT shop. Will keep you posted
Hello,

I did ask the supplier who sold me the phone. He contacted the distributor which is Copaco Netherlands for Yealink. They replied that the firmware is supported is direcly with Yealink.

Would you please assist by providing the firmware or contact the distributor yourself to clarify what should be done?

Many thanks
S.
Hello,

I think now i understand what you mean about distributor. I looked at the autoprovisioning in the phone settings and i found this https://updates.tiptel.nl/yealink/.

So i guess you are asking me to contact Tiptel then?

S.
Hi Slimard,

Yes. Please contact with Tiptel.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's